Summer Reading Info 2014
Teen Summer Reading Guidelines:
- You must be going into grade 7-12 next year.
- For every hour you read or program you attend, you get a chance to win a grand prize.
- Read what you like! Books, magazines, graphic novels, and audio books all count toward your hours.
- Come to the upstairs desk to get a reading log, keep track of the hours you read and come back with your reading log to claim your prizes and fill out your grand prize drawing tickets.
- The last day to record your hours at the library is Monday, July 21.
- Grand prize winners will be notified by phone on July 29-30. Grand prizes winners may pick up their prizes between Wednesday, July 30 and Saturday, August 23.
- Sign up – Your choice of candy bar and entry into a special prize drawing for a $20 Target gift card.
- Two coupons for money off library fines and an Eagle Academy of Martial Arts gift certificate.
- Read 10 hours – “Spark a Reaction” book light and magnetic bookmark.
- Read 15 hours – Your choice of book. Choose from more than 30 different titles! Plus, receive a 2-for-1 Kane County Cougars ticket voucher.
- Read 25 hours – You’ll be entered into a bonus grand prize drawing for a Kindle Fire HDX 7”.
- Read 26+ hours – Keep reading for more grand prize entries.
- $20 Chipotle gift card
- $20 DQ gift card
- $20 Gamestop gift card
- $15 iTunes gift card
- $20 Studio Movie Grill gift card
- $20 Target gift card
- Vertical Endeavors Indoor Rock Climbing Pass for 2 Climbers
Bonus Grand Prize:
You must read 25 hours to be entered into the Bonus Grand Prize drawing.
- Kindle Fire HDX 7”
Thanks to Our Sponsors:
- Carol Stream Park District
- Classic Cinemas
- College of DuPage
DuPage County Fair
- Eagle Academy of Martial Arts
- Kane County Cougars
- MERIT Foundation
- Teen Team Volunteers
- Vertical Endeavors
- Winfield Community Bank
- Winfield Library Friends